J and J

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Life outside the Apartment

You may have noticed I have not updated this blog very often this week. The simple reason is I actually had a few things to do. Sure it is nice to site around all day watch soaps and write blogs, but I was getting stir crazy.
This week I went to Sauk Centre to get my heat fixed, now I am ready for the cold weather with a working defrost!
Then Wednesday I started some online classes that I have this semester, and already took some tests. Next week the rest of my classes start, so that will be good.
Finally I spent Friday and Saturday trying to stay awake. I had to get up at 5am and 6am respectively. This was quite a shock to my system, that has enjoyed the 9am wake up! I spent Friday with high school students judging BPA competitions and supervising 40 students. Granted I was tired! Then today I had to go to an early morning exam, which is required to get my teaching license. 2 down, 1 to go. The worst part of the test was the timing. We had two hours to take the test, not a problem. I was done in 1 hour, but no one could leave the room. So for the next hour I sat and stared in silence.
The rest of this weekend will consist of watching playoff football games. the pregame has already started, so I gues thats my cue.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home