J and J

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year!

Jon and I went to the Arlington House for a nice New Year's Eve dinner.



We spent Christmas at my parents, here are a few pictures although I forgot to bring my camera to my grandparents so no pictures from up north. My mom and I did attempted some new recipes for our holidays meals also.









to see the rest of the Christmas pictures I took, click here.

Next weekend we will be celebrating Christmas with the Hazelwoods at a hotel in Rochester.

2 Comments:

  • Looks like everyone had a great time. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Love, MomH

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/05/2009 7:45 PM  

  • We do we get to see pictures from the Vikings game?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/09/2009 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home