J and J

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Puzzles

Last week Jon and I started a puzzle we got from my parents for Christmas. Not as easy as I thought it would be we did not finish until Sunday afternoon, with some added help from my little bro, Jerod. It had a lot of blue sky, with solid blue pieces.
Jerod came to visit for a night. During this time we somehow got him hooked on doing puzzles. After we finished our current puzzle, we went down stairs to the library (Yes our apartment building has a library filled with books and puzzles!) and picked out another puzzle to do. This one was done much quicker and completed by Monday night.
Jerod’s visit also included a friendly game of Trivia Pursuit Pop Culture between me, Jon, Jerod, Joe and Sadie. The winner was…… Jon! Jon’s knowledge of pop culture never ceases to amaze me. (that’s why I usually try to be his partner, but we didn’t play partners this time) Sorry Jerod, your losing streak continues.

So here are a few photos of our puzzle making…
Jon and Jerod working hard


Puzzle in progress


Completed!!


Puzzle #2

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home