J and J

Thursday, May 22, 2008

BUSY Weekend

Well I am still recovering and trying to catch up on sleep from last weekend. Jon and I went to Sauk Centre. Saturday afternoon was my Pampered Bride shower put on by Sadie, Mom and Sarah. It was a lot of fun and there was a great turn out. i have a few pics, but I didn't take any once the shower started (hopefully anyone who has some can share them with me!)

After the shower it was clean up quick and rush back to the house for my Dad's Surprise 50th Birthday party. The house was packed, thank goodness it was nice outside so people could sit out there and the kids (and some former kids) could play games.

Then Sunday was my cousin Sam's confirmation and party....

Here are a few pics








23 Days until the Wedding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home