J and J

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Wedding Prep in Full Force

Jon and I have been keeping very busy getting ready for the wedding in June. Every week it seems like we have at least one meeting to go to with a vendor or the Pastor.

Last weekend both of our parents came down to give a hand with a few things and now we have all of the invites ready to go only waiting to be sealed. I am not sure if either Jon or I feel eager to lick over 100 envelopes…. Jon and his dad also put labels on lots and lots of candles. We also started our dance lessons last week, so I am sure we will be spinning circles around the dance floor in no time…(maybe?) Today Jon and I went to apply for our marriage license… so it will be official. We also met with the Pastor again to go over some of the ceremony details.

Everything is coming into place. Of course there is still a lot to do, but Jon is ready and willing to be put to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home