J and J

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Peyton Manning is Married?!?

While watching the Kenny Chesney perform at the CMA awards Jon and I started talking about Peyton Manning. Then Jon mentioned something about his wife. I was adamant that there was NO WAY Peyton was married!
Why... First of all I read an article about Peyton and his family in Sports Illustrated and had seen a few personal interest stories about he and Eli on ESPN last year. Never once do I recall any mention of a wife! I could tell you about his Dad, his brother and his family, but no wife. Plus look at Peyton in all these commercials, he is kinda a dork. I just couldn’t picture it.

So I bet Jon $10 that he was not married. Well Jon got online and within minutes found out he has been married sine 2001! I thought it was fake, so I forced him to find pictures of the two of them together, which he did!

So now I own Jon $10 and I guess, I don’t know as much about football as I thought.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home