J and J

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Camping

This past weekend Jon and I went camping with his parents in Wisconsin. It was a lot of fun and we are now both really tired! The campground is located on a bike trail, so Saturday we went for a ride. We rode our bikes 12 miles, we did stop a few times for a break. The trail also contains some old railroad tunnels, which was interesting and dark to walk through. After the bike ride I was pretty tired and sore, but we did make it back! The weather was great and we even got to check out the pool and of course talk wedding plans!
Here are a few pics from the weekend events.
The tunnel:

Jacque, Jon and Sue

Jacque, Jon and Mark

Eating!

Jon and I relaxing and tired!

1 Comments:

  • Looks like you guys had fun! Makes me wish we had done a camping trip this summer.

    I think if I rode my bike that far, I might have a heart attack or something. How sad is that???

    By Blogger Cruelty-Free Mommy, at 8/28/2007 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home