J and J

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Wedding is Over!

I am excited to say that my friend Jenny's wedding is finally over. I know it was a hassle to do everything, but I did have an awesome time at the wedding and reception. It was a pretty small wedding, which was good. The wedding in Elk River only had about 30 spectators, which was good since they all had to stand outside to watch. I did have lots of difficulty walking in the grass in my horrible shoes, but took them on and off many times until finally switching to flip flops at the reception.
The reception in St. Joseph was a lot of fun. There were about 70 people there and the food was great. The DJ was also very good which made the entire night awesome. I even got Jon out on the dance floor.
As Jon and I were driving from the wedding to the reception (1 hour drive) I was talking about the day getting ready and about our hair appointment (I had to be in St Cloud at 8am that morning) He suggested that I do Not actually sit down and add up all of the money I have spent for this wedding, which I agree is a good idea. I know it is a lot of money... adding it up won't help make a difference at this point. I just realized that this was my friend's wedding and I would have to suck it up to make the day perfect for her!
Overall it was great experience in the end and I am glad Jenny asked me to be part of her day and here are a few pictures.





See the rest of the pics from the wedding here

2 Comments:

  • very cool -- everyone looks so beautiful!!
    momh

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/18/2007 7:00 PM  

  • I know the dress was expensive, but it was worth it--you look hot! You should try to find every possible excuse to re-use that dress. Join a yacht club or something.

    By Blogger Cruelty-Free Mommy, at 7/19/2007 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home