J and J

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend


It was great for Jon and I to both have a three day weekend. Even with the extra day the weekend still went fast. Friday we headed out to WI to visit Jon’s parents and stayed there until early Monday morning. We spent one day in Wisconsin Dells. It was very busy, people all over. We took some fun old time photos and a boat tour. The Upper Dells boat tour also made a couple stops. We even saw a dog jump over a cliff, amazing! I forgot my camera so I don’t have any pictures to add to the blog to show the weekend events, so everyone will have to use their imaginations!
Monday Jon and I hosted as Memorial Day Grill Out. Our grill got its first real work out with potatoes, corn on the cob, brats, chicken, and veggie dogs! Joe, Sadie, Fox, Justin and Abe all came over. A good time was had by all.
I guess I don’t have too much to say, but it was a fun weekend, went to fast! Just felt like I should add something to the blog since its been a while. By the way, we are still really enjoying the AC!
Next weekend will be another busy one with a Meet and Greet (baby shower) up north for Fox.

Oh Ya, only 8 more student teaching days left!!! Then I start summer school...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home