J and J

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Still Ticking

I haven’t written much lately (much to the Beav’s dismay). The truth of it is I am kind of busy. Taking several classes plus teaching takes a bit of a toll on me, but I am trying to keep smiling!! This week my advisor from the U came to visit my class at the high school. I was really nervous about it, and actually had several bad dreams leading up to the observation. I was concerned that no one would pay attention, or maybe start talking a back, or that I really didn’t know what I was trying to teach. Fortunately it went great!! (Thanks to all my worrying I am sure) My advisor gave me a great review about my lesson plan, teaching and classroom control! So since that happened on Tuesday I have been sailing along fine this week. And tomorrow is Friday, almost completed 4 weeks of teaching.

Last night Jon and I FINALLY got to use the pool and hot tub in our apartment building. We have been waiting since we moved in to use it, it was being repaired. It was a lot of fun and relaxing. So if anyone wants to visit we now can offer you a dip in the pool as well as a stop in at our library!

1 Comments:

  • Worrying works! Everything I worry about, never happens.
    Good job.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/23/2007 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home