J and J

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Student Teaching



Well I started teaching this week. It is the third quarter at the high school and I am teaching one class, personal finance. Fourth quarter I will be teaching two more courses, keyboarding and sports and entertainment marketing.
So far it has gone pretty well (only been two days). The class is supposed to have 30 kids, five were gone the first day and six the second day. So apparently attendance is going to be an issue. But so far the class has bee pretty well behaved which is great, since I wasn’t too ready to deal with a lot of discipline. I don’t have much to report so far, but I think it is going pretty well.

I did get some beautiful flowers from Jon on my first day!! Isn’t he great?

3 Comments:

  • yes, yes he is

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/30/2007 7:56 PM  

  • jacque- we're glad to hear things are going well! and - way to go on the flowers, jon.. nice work!
    looking forward to your visit...
    -hththtr, becci, & ernie

    By Blogger hh, at 2/01/2007 8:39 AM  

  • Update????
    Tell some teaching stories!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/07/2007 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home