J and J

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Fox Atticus Fischer

Joe and Sadie welcomed Fox to the world and our family on Sunday, January 21st. He was 6lbs 11 oz and 19 inches long. He is very cute and I am very excited to spoil my new little nephew. Jon and I went to visit the newly expanded family in the hospital last night. We both got to hold Fox (Jon was a little nervous bit did very well). Fox was a great baby barely cried and mostly slept calmly while were we around. Here are a few pics of the cute little guy.






3 Comments:

  • He is soooo cute! We were wondering when the photos would go up and almost sent an email demanding to see some...

    Best wishes to Fox Atticus Fischer and his parents, as well as his clearly doting Aunt Jacque and Uncle Jon!!!

    By Blogger hh, at 1/23/2007 2:29 PM  

  • Looks like the aunt can do the spoiling very well!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/23/2007 8:01 PM  

  • Holy crap....Did Jacque and Jon get married???

    Okay only kidding, but the title Uncle does suggest things. Jon don't mention to your sister and significant other that I live in North Carolina. I am afraid they might not understand my jesting character and want to kill me.

    By Blogger Blue Viking Devil, at 1/23/2007 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home