J and J

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I love A/C

I love air conditioning!! I know it is pretty early in the season and really hasn’t been too terribly hot, but I love air conditioning. Our apartment building turned on the air last Friday. Pervious to this we had the windows open and everything was ok, not great ok. After the air was turned on we closed the windows. Monday it was over 80 degrees in the apartment and not pleasant to sleep in. Apparently out thermostat was reversed.. how that happened I have no idea. The office told us to turn the temp to 90 degrees and then the AC finally kicked in. Which makes me wonder is that the reason our place was so arm this winter? They have since come and fixed out thermostat so that is accurate. And out apartment is so cool, it is amazing. After spending several hot days and nights last summer with no AC, this seems like such a luxury! Yesterday I walked into the tiled bathroom barefooted and it was cool on my toes, I was so excited!

Anyway, I am looking forward to the summer in our nice cool apartment! Anyone who wants to cool down can come on over anytime!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home