J and J

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summer So Far...

Well I have been done with my student teaching for about a week and a half now. I thought I would have a lot of free time and really enjoy my summer, so far no luck with that!
I started my two summer courses last Monday and have been very business with them ever since. The classes are condensed into a four week session which is good, but unfortunately makes the work load pretty large!

Other than school I have also been busy on the weekends. Two weekends ago one of my classmates had a party to celebrate the completion of our school year which Jon and I attended. Some of my classmates are done forever, which I am jealous of but will get done soon enough. I also went to a bridal shower that weekend for a friend in St. Cloud
.
Last week I had another job interview this time in Blaine. I really really wanted this job, I felt the position had the perfect classes for me and it was a great location… but I didn’t get the job. Instead I was told they hired someone with a few years experience and wanted me to apply again next year. So I am still job hunting.

Last weekend Jon and I went to Black River Falls, WI for a wedding. His friend Vern from college got married. It was a nice wedding and a fun reception. I did not know many people there, but Jon appeared to have a college reunion with the number of people there from River Falls.

So that is what we have been up to lately.. Thought I needed an update since it has been a while. This weekend we are going to go to a St. Paul Saints baseball game which I am very excited about!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home