J and J

Sunday, July 08, 2007

This Week in Review

First exciting news, I got a job!! I will be working at Edgeview Middle School in Mounds View. It is a part time job, but I will have opportunity ti sub during my off hours to make some extra money. I will be teaching 6th graders into to Computers and Keyboaring as well as 8th graders General Business and Careers. I am very excited, I think it will be a great place to work and only about 10-15 minutes from our place which is awesome!
Here are the nice flowers Jon bought me to congratulate me!



This week Jon and I also celebrated July 4th with Joe and Sadie again this year. We went to a parade in Afton then had lunch at their place. Fox, Abe, and Erin were also along for the fun. Here are a few pics from that day.






see more July 4th Pictures here

Friday my friend Jenny had her Bachelorette Party, which consisted of a day at Valleyfair and then a nice dinner in St Cloud. I don't have any pics from Valleyfair, but did get some after we got all dressed up fro dinner. As you can see from the pictures I got a little sunburned, even though I did put on sunscreen 2 times, appartently it still wasn't enough...




More pics at Yahoo Photots

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home