J and J

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Waiting for the Day to End

Last weekend while hanging out with my family I was talking about my not so nice vacation. I know I will regret not enjoying the free time later this year, but I am not doing well with it now. I mentioned to my family that I sit around and wait for the day to end, which my family thought was quite ridiculous.
Well today I am still waiting for the day to end it is only 2:30.
So I thought I would see what I have done with my day so far. Today is only Wednesday and Monday and Tuesday were not much better..

So here is how my day played out (because I am sure everyone wants to know…)
8:00 Wake up and watch Sports Center with Jon
8:30 Jon leaves for work
9:00 Take a shower
9:15 Watch TV
11:00 Vacuum the first floor, wash windows, and clean laundry rooms
12:30 Check Email
1:00 Make Lunch, Fill and run dishwasher
2:00 Vacuum third floor
2:30 Back on the computer
thinking maybe I could make something for supper and empty the dishwasher in the next few hours before Jon comes home. He also was giving off some pretty strong hints that I could do his laundry… I don’t know if I have reached that point yet.

It has been a great day! Actually it is much better than Monday where I had trouble getting off the couch and Tuesday were I spent most of the morning and early afternoon out shopping (not good for the finances).

The hardest part for me is the lack of conversations. I go all day without talking to people. The when Jon gets home I either have a lot to say and want to go out and do something or since I did nothing worth talking about can't snap out of it.

Luckily Weekends are still great since we always have things to do, places to be and people to see!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home