J and J

Friday, January 30, 2009

A day in the life

I have not updated our blog in quite a while. (Not sure why I saw "our" since Jon has never posted, but I do consider the content to be about both of us) I am home alone this evening thinking hard about anything interesting or worth while to write about........ still got nothing...... Ok how about a write about what my days have been like this week.
Lets try today
6:20 alarm goes off, I press snooze
6:29 alarm goes off, I press snooze, Jon seems annoyed
6:38 alarm goes off, I turn it off, I am annoyed
7:25 I leave for school, 10 minutes later that I should have (this happened every day this week)
7:30 I arrive at work and sit in my classroom getting ready for the day
8:00 go to the teachers lounge for Friday morning pop and treats. Today someone went all out and brought egg bake (usually it is donuts)
8:23 Accounting in my room
9:10 Business Applications in computer lab
9:59 Sales and Marketing back to my classroom
10:47 Desktop Publishing back to computer lab (Man I hate running back an forth all day)
11:32 Lunch in the lunch room. I eat my salad I brought from home. I have been avoiding the crappy school lunches for a few weeks now.
12:02 Web Design in computer lab (we are 1.5 weeks into the class and still web pages being designed thanks to my wonderful lesson plan ideas)
12:50 Prep hour back in my room. I go get me afternoon pop and sit for a while... afternoon classes are shortened today due to the one act play so I have a short prep period
1:24 Accounting again.. these kids just want to talk about who knows what, but some how we manage to get 2 problems done
1:58 Study hall in another teachers classroom (my classroom is being used by the spanish teacher 8th hour)
2:30 All high school goes to the gym to watch the one act play.
3:15 back to my room to get some work done. Every teacher on the floor except one has left for the weekend, I keep working no rush to get home.
4:15 go home
4:20 Make chili in the crock pot and wonder when I will get to eat any since it is still cold
5:00 Go online and check out The Nest (for some reason this is a daily thing I can't stop, at least I have moved on from The Knot)
5:30 write this blog

That was my day, interesting?
My evening plans consist of watching TV, trying to tape Friday Night Lights on the VCR that I have not used forever and not sure if it will work, eat chili, create lesson plans for Marketing next week, and wait for Jon to come home around 9:15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home