J and J

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ready for the Countdown to Begin

I am ready for school to be out for the summer. These last 5 weeks are unfortunately going to be very busy. Lesson plans, grading, tests, projects, and special events will fill up my time. Hopefully that will help make the time go by quickly.
Although, it looks like I may be teaching summer school, so not really sure what I am looking forward to. I do want the job and the money... but of course the idea of sitting around all day with no obligations is also appealing!

Last week Jon and I took a home buyers workshop. We are completely sure if we are going to buy yet, but wanted to learn more so we went to the class. It was good info, but lots of stuff to think about now.

We are also waiting for the birth of our new nephew sometime this week. Other than that life is still moving on as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home