J and J

Monday, April 06, 2009

Spring Break!

Well I am officially on Spring Break. I am aware this may be my last Spring Break since it is not on the school calendar for next year so I need to really enjoy it!

So far I spent the weekend in Sauk City, WI visiting Jon's family.
Now it is Monday and I am going to head to the grocery store so I can cook some meals around here this week. Since I am around all day I will have time to cook
Here is my menu plan for the week so far:
Egg Salad Sandwiches
Italian sausage and pasta
Cauliflower, Bacon, Lettuce Salad
Breakfast Sandwiches
Some sort of Trifle
(I received 3 trifle bowls for our wedding and showers and haven't used a one yet)

I really enjoy cooking and I have so many great kitchen tools and appliances. One part I absolutely hate is cleaning up as Jon can probable attest to. Someday Jon and I plan to invest in a Kitchen Aid mixer and then I will be whipping up baked goods too!

Anyone have any good recipes or ideas I should try this week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home